We are looking for passionate full-time interns all year round. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile team that includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our team operate on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and develop your skills in becoming a better engineer.
Developing features and functionality for the several products within OnLoop, namely:
- Core OnLoop app (both mobile & web versions)
- Admin Portal (Internal web tool used for customer success issues)
- OnLoop Slack App (An integration between OnLoop and Slack)
The Junior SE's will be responsible for:
- Implementing features to the given requirement.
- Writing tests to ensure code quality.
- Writing documentation for the implemented feature, including design docs and other relevant details.
- Google Cloud Platform or AWS or Microsoft Azure experience
- Familiar with Document based database technologies like NoSQL
- Driven by the mission to increase productivity and reduce bias thru the adoption of day to day people development tools (#MissionOriented)
- Being able to fluently communicate in a cross-cultural environment leveraging written and spoken English (#ClarityOfCommunication)
- Willingness and desire to learn and pick up new technologies as and when required (#UltraLearner)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment (#HighlyAdaptable)
- Have an ownership mindset (#SenseOfOwnership)
- Willingness to go above and beyond (#GoingAboveAndBeyond)
- Proactive and self-starter (#SelfStarter)
- Creative problem solver and desire to drive end outcomes (#ResultsOrientation)
- Open to work with a global team (would involve participating in calls/meetings outside of normal business hours) (#HyperFlexible)