We are looking for a Marketing Associate who is passionate about branding, design, creating content and is fuelled by data driven decision making. This individual will help drive organic growth and scale the business based on strategic marketing tactics and channels.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy and design assets for social channels.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Generate captivating copy for social and blogs for the website to elevate organic search initiatives.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring success.
- Provide market research, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools and processes.
- Share best practices, and brainstorm marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Support the Growth Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by analysing KPIs, setting objectives, planning and organising promotional assets, and updating social calendars.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience in coordinating marketing processes in startups/SMEs
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint and design tools like Adobe and Canva
- Proficiency in tools like Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools like HubSpot
- Working knowledge of video editing softwares
- Experience working and maintaining process flows in tools like Notion.
Non Technical Abilities
- Driven by the mission to increase productivity and reduce bias thru the adoption of day to day people development tools (#MissionOriented)
- Being able to fluently communicate in a cross-cultural environment leveraging written and spoken English (#ClarityOfCommunication)
- Willingness and desire to learn (#UltraLearner)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven (#DotConnector)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment (#HighlyAdaptable)
- Have an ownership mindset (#SenseOfOwnership)
- Willingness to go above and beyond (#GoingAboveAndBeyond)
- Proactive and self-starter (#SelfStarter)
- Creative problem solver and desire to drive end outcomes (#ResultsOrientation)
- Open to work with a global team (would involve participating in calls/meetings outside of normal business hours) (#HyperFlexible)