The Product Manager is dedicated to build the best experience for our customers, to move core engagement and retention metrics. This role will involve partnering with design, data, analytics, customer success and product marketing to understand customer problems and needs. The Product Manager will be responsible for designing end-to-end solutions to address those needs in the best, scalable and delightful way.
- Own the end-to-end experience for a 'mini-product(s)'
- Lead the execution of the product roadmap - take broad, conceptual requirements and turn them into end-to-end solutions
- Develop strategy and solutions for increased engagement and retention
- Design the best, scalable, delightful experiences for our customers
- Bring disruptive ideas and solutions that deliver business results
- Function as the main link between design, product marketing and engineering to understand customer needs/problems and pain points and drive solutions to address them
- Maintain, monitor and measure the performance of the live product and bring learnings back into the product development process
- Communicate product opportunities, solutions, challenges to the leadership team
- 3+ years of experience in product management and/or strategy in a product-focused role at a tech company
- Strong customer empathy and passion for user experience
- Past experience in living and breathing data
- Ability to turn complex problems into simple and elegant solutions - constantly pushing towards clarity and delivery
- Strong partnership and stakeholder management skills - extremely cross-functional role
- Obsession with details and data-driven decision making
- A/B testing experience and clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Relentless curiosity and creativity in pursuit of growth
Successful candidates will also have
- Ability to fluently communicate in a cross-cultural environment leveraging written and spoken English (#ClarityOfCommunication)
- Creative problem solver and desire to drive end outcomes (#ResultsOrientation)
- Proactive and self-starter (#SelfStarter)
- Willingness to go above and beyond (#GoingAboveAndBeyond)
- Have an ownership mindset (#SenseOfOwnership)
- Willingness and desire to learn (#UltraLearner)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven (#DotConnector)
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment (#HighlyAdaptable)
- Openness to work with a global team (would involve participating in calls/meetings outside of normal business hours) (#HyperFlexible)
Our World Class Team
We are headquartered in Singapore, with a main office in New York City and an exceptionally talented global team distributed across Toronto, Manila, Madrid and Mexico City. Our founders were trained at Uber, Google and Stanford GSB among others, and are focused on building a highly diverse team.
There are no official work hours, no fixed leave policy. We work hard, bring our whole selves to work, and put mission and team above all else. Because we're obsessed with unlocking the potential of people, we'll do everything in our power to create an environment in OnLoop where you learn and grow the most.