OnLoop is looking for amazing software engineers to continue building out our one-of-a-kind, mobile native product to reinvent how hybrid teams are assessed and developed in this new post-pandemic normal. Our founders were tired of the time-consuming yet biased and anxiety riddled traditional approaches to performance management to abolish an archaic industry and replace it with something new — Collaborative Team Development (CTD).
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile team that includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our team operate on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer.
- At least 2 years of experience with Flutter.
- Write clean and maintainable code (Flutter / Dart)
- Experience in state management like BLoC or Provider/Consumer
- Building reusable widgets and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of the Flutter debugging tools to optimize performance
- Knowledge of Native Mobile Development (either iOS or Android)
- Experience in building and deploying mobile apps to the App Store / Play Store
- Experience in integrating APIs for mobile and web applications
- Has launched at least 1 production-level Flutter app, where you have been a primary contributor.
- Driven by the mission to increase productivity and reduce bias thru the adoption of day to day people development tools (#MissionOriented)
- Being able to fluently communicate in a cross-cultural environment leveraging written and spoken English (#ClarityOfCommunication)
- Willingness and desire to learn and pick up new technologies as and when required (#UltraLearner)
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment (#HighlyAdaptable)
- Have an ownership mindset (#SenseOfOwnership)
- Willingness to go above and beyond (#GoingAboveAndBeyond)
- Proactive and self-starter (#SelfStarter)
- Creative problem solver and desire to drive end outcomes (#ResultsOrientation)
- Open to work with a global team (would involve participating in calls/meetings outside of normal business hours) (#HyperFlexible)